Sunday, October 7, 2012

Q quick and easy quilt.


After further consideration, I decided to not do anything further to this top.  So, I found a backing and an unused blanket and quilted it.  I used one of my decorative stitches and quilted in the ditch along the sashing sides.  It is plain and simple, yet has a touch of elegance and charm because of the stitch I used and the golden sparly thread I chose.  I really enjoy doing scrap quilts that are simple and do not take tons of time.  I gave this quilt to the lady that gave me all of her fabrics.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Very cute quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scrap quilt may be simple, but it is beautiful and the recipient will feel very special that you thought of her. I am a scrap quilter lover too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for visiting and commenting! Scrap Quilts are fantastic! I hope you visit again!

      Delete
  3. Scrap quilts are my favorite! I love the red sashing.

    ReplyDelete